I admit it. I had Photoshop 1, and still have it running on a black and while Macintosh. I managed to hack out a living, largely based on Photoshop, and though the features have long surpassed my needs, it really represents software that has grown with the worlds demand for eCreativity. Unlike Office Automation tools – Photoshop has turned and twisted with the times, from humble beginnings for pre-press, through to amazing effects for multimedia. I never feel using Photoshop as being a chore. While people may say technology is a fad, Photoshop really tells a different story.
Here are some great articles from Life Hacker … that demonstrate just how much this application has done for everything we see and read today. Happy Birthday Photoshop!
- Make Your Own Andy Warhol Pop Art
- Add a Dash of Color to Black and White Images
- How to Install Photoshop on Ubuntu
- Photoshop Tip: Create professional HDR images
- Punch Up a Photo in Under 60 Seconds
- Suck Less at Photoshop
- Make Your Own Pop art
- Quickly Remove Backgrounds with Photoshop
- 111 Free Photoshop Plugins
- How To Create Smoke in Photoshop
- Spiff Up Flat Images with Textures